Introduction

I am from Italy, so my choice of clinic was easy. The Alvi Armani clinic is very well known in Italy as the best Hair transpant clinic in the business, most known for their hairlines, which was the area of the head I was most concerned with. So my choice of clinic was pretty straight forward.



I have taken a bunch of photos to document my experience, please look below.



The Doctor and staff did a wonderful job on my hairline, everything went exactly as explained to me, and the result was as good as promised.







Monday, May 17, 2010

6 Month Result

Here is how I look at 6 months. The hair is much more stylable now and I seemingly have more hair each week! I am loving my result. I am currently at 50% growth, so I have more thickening and growth to come. Delighted!



No comments:

Post a Comment